Music

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Left one thing to accomplish mission

Today just went for a class. The class start from 9.30 in the morning and then skipped the other 2 class. Skipped class is because plan to finish all my things I want to do today. First, after the school, choose to walk to new town to cut my hair. Then print note, ptptn form, buy testpad then go take my bicycle. After that, go home with a pack of chicken rice. Also go pay rental, take shirt to lobby and ready to continue my assignment. Concentrate on assignment and do do do. Finally finish and send to my friends. So bad I get a bad reply. Oh no! My assignment macam gt a bit problem...Haiz...Tomorrow still need to go see teacher and ask about my assignment and make it correct. Hope tomorrow she can give me many useful advise and make my work easier so that I can settle it down tomorrow because tomorrow I have no class...
Just wake up not so long and now want to have my dinner. But no ppl accompany me and I am still waiting now...

No comments: