Music

Thursday, March 3, 2011

So many things to do ar!!!

So many thing to do ar!!! Full of assignment and test! Hate!

Yesterday Wednesday settle 1 assignment and now still 1 to go and I still have no idea about it. Just know which part should I do. Now already is Thursday so tomorrow got a small test, is multiple choice question. Saturday morning still got another math test. Ish! Need revise as fast as possible because tomorrow night is also a pool competition.
Its last 3 days friday to sunday. Hope can play well in the competition.
Ptptn things...Haiz its so complicated still need sign and print this and that. Recently also working on present for my 'March' friend...

This week also is Jay's concert. So regret I no buy the ticket last time. Haiz. Those who going hope you all enjoy la...I will go next time.

No comments: