Music

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Please dont act pro pro if you dunwan ppl to hate you...

Please dont act pro pro if you dunwan ppl to hate you...If you really pro ok la...We will respect you! But some people are different! Act pro and show bad attitudes!

Last few days very hot with one of my classmate. Really like to act pro and gentleman...Me and one of my friends already tahan his bad attitude. We still nothing de but that day he say something to our lecture about us in front of all classmate! Wa! I heard le terus HOT!!!He dare to say we din't do our assignment well! WTF! please la we just din't do a refrence and we duno how to do...He din't let us see any example and still talk this talk that!

Ok la, I am first time do such assignment and I really have no idea about it. I found 1 article and ask him whether can use or not the thing. Walao! terus kena 'diao'. So bad attitude. Luckily got my friend Wilson help me and teach me how to do...Even my other group assignment friends also no treat me like that. They still tell me if don't no or got anything not understand just ask them. And I do wrong they also talk with me nicely and give me some advise. So I just edit la...

That day go back spam his fb wall and he still say us post nonsense, and say we 2 not mature boy?!! Eh kids! think twice b4 u say..Who is the real not mature boy...He had nothing to say after saw all the post and juz reply lalala...o0o! And one thing I feel very funny. He say he got send the refrence to my friends with the whole assignment example, and my friend din't receive it! He say he still got print screen. When go back he upload the screenshot to fb just the refrence page! You all think la who the fuck will screen shot b4 send file to people. And whole assignment so many page and he just screen shot the refrences page? Takan he know this day will come? Pro man! really pro!

Go school still told girls we feel very bad and don't know what to do...still say he ter-say thing wrong! But at fb, say we talk nonsense! Wa! very gentleman huh! Don't say me only la, even my other friends first time saw you also you are the person who like to act pro!

Want know what he told the lecture? Thursday, our lecture ask him why din't sit with us? And u know that fucker reply what? {Erm...I duno lo...Maybe they dunwan friend with me. Lecture ask: why? Erm...because they din't do their assignment well and I tell them so they dunwan friend with me...}
Fuck lo is you sendiri dunwan sit with us and dun simply say we dunwan friend with you and also we din't do assignment well!

Got one time you all remember I post something on my wall. I say I hate people who like to act pro...And this guy come comment and say: me too...
Then after a while he come and phone me ask me am I saying him? I shock why he know?Maybe he also can feel he is that kind of person...haha...
That time is cant see his pattern just post like that..Manatau now terus let us tulan!

My fire now almost finish d...I just wan 发泄,发泄 a while then will ok d...
Oh ya...Say so long still no mention his name.
Simon Loh...Go fb find his profile if you are interested with him...

No comments: