Music

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shop alone at Tesco 14/3/2011

Finish bath, sit in front of computer, chatting and feel nothing to do. The best thing to do now is blogging.Just now went futsal with my friendsss at Utar sport complex. Havent take my dinner yet and I plan to settle with a pack of mee sedap! Long time din't eat mee sedap cause my home magi mee already finish long time ago..

Afternoon finish class want go tesco to buy things, need refill my food and things. Walk out from class, walao! it started to rain heavily! sit on my bicycle and think weather to go under the rain or wait...Think think think...dun care la! just go la. If not waste my time only! Cycle very slow and hard because the direction of wind blow is opposite my direction and I still havent eat anything.

Reached tesco with all wet, first to go have my lunch. KFC I choosed! eat alone..then bought a formal black shoe and time to shop. Holding a basket walk alone (macam "silai")...quite enjoy the feel shopping alone. Bought a lot of things, almost RM100 + shoe become RM100++...wallet terus left few papar...Still think to buy a mouse but the stock juz came and still not yet priced. Now the problem how am I going to take back with bicycle? no choice...hang all over my bicycle and cycle back...luckily no one of my friend saw me..really funny and mempersiasuikan...

Ok la...now wan go cook mee sedap le..and tomorrow still have presentation. After eat need study my slide and then can go out! Woohoo! Supper 1 more round!

No comments: