Music

Saturday, August 6, 2011

忙里偷闲

Almost 6 hour more to exam.
1 subject down, 1 more to go!
after chat a while with my friends, then I am here!
juz added to fb Utar Blogger Community yesterday.
I feel this group is nice!
we can share everything together and also can encourage people to update their blog!

Yesterday my hometown friends come Kampar. We went to The Lost World of Tambun together.
We are so excited for the trip.
But,.......
when we reach there, we saw the board, our mood drop down immediately!
During bulan ramadan 1st-26th, our water park just will open for hot springs and petting zoo...
WTF !!!
what to do ? we discuss and discuss, at last we go in also...
just swim in the normal pool there and also sit in the hot springs!
we meet a nice guy. He is a pilot and he is so funny.
He told us about his work and also shared many things with us.

We still go eat 老黄芽菜鸡, go Ipoh Parade have a walk then back kampar.
pool at maxbreak and also have a drink at 20's some.
I am so so tired and immediately fall asleep when reach home!
The day b4 i Just slept 3 hours!
Tomorrow morning after exam will go KL! yeah!
will pack things after this and sleep!

oops! 1 more subjects?
Haiz...dun care le...haha!
Good Luck tomorrow to my fren and me!

No comments: