Music

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My dinner

What I have my dinner today?
Ya! its McD !
cant resist McD fries and also burger!
rich? No no no...because of puasa now dinner also got 5.95!
go there with my friends and its so many people there!
Full ! no place sit....
We waited and waited....at last cant wait anymore!
go counter take plastic bag bungkus back...lolx...
enjoy it at home!
having cough now...
Coke? drink also...don't waste...and its feel good!

my dinner with my blog page....nice

Its 3.23a.m now...I just back from outside.
went Maxbreak and yum cha...
tomorrow still need go school meet adviser leh...
maybe will go library also...at home langsung cannot concentrate study...
maybe only...xD
oh ya!
still need to thanks my housemate for the cough medicine...
that all !
Nitez !

No comments: